Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: AG online guide new website

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meg,
    I love your site! Thanks for getting back up!

    Jessica

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AvalonsBlueRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2006
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you decided to keep your site going! I enjoy seeing the pictures of the items, but my favorite part is the old catalouge descriptions. It's like a walk down memory lane, back to a day when the AG catalouge was for more then just picking out stuff. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    I just tried it agin. It works! Thank you! I also want to say I enjoy your site immensely! I love that you have the prices! Will you be adding Jess? If not that is ok; I just love your site for all the past information, prices, and item numbers!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's really nice to know who much it was used. Sometimes I wondered...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Girl, please!!

    We love, love, love your site! I guess we don't tell you that enough. It obviously took a tremendous amount of time and was a total labor of love. We all appreciate it SO much!

    I printed it out awhile back and use it all the time to help me with my eBay shopping, especially the retired Today stuff (my current obsession!).

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Meg! Your efforts are appreciated!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member *meg*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, hopefully it's just not working for some of you b/c there are so many hits. My husband was looking at the stats for the page and was like WHOA!

    Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Wilight Zone with this website. I really hope it starts to work for the rest of you. Keep trying.

    Prasnlrd, Jess is on the website but you can only get to her from the AGOT main page or from any of the other limited edition dolls. I havn't been able to change the main page b/c it's made with dreamweaver which hasn't been reinstalled on my PC. The rest of the site is made with Word.

    Greymist I'm not sure why the downloadable guide isn't working for you. My husband was able to get that to work earlier today, or yesrterday I forget. Do you have Winzip installed on your computer? Or are you using a Mac or something. I can't think of any other reasons it might not be working.

    Well any other porblems or perfectly working things (I can only hope) let me know and I'll see if I can help in any way.

    Glad that for the most part it seems to be working for a lot of you.

    meg

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You! Thank You!!! THANK YOU!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by *meg*:


    Greymist I'm not sure why the downloadable guide isn't working for you. My husband was able to get that to work earlier today, or yesrterday I forget. Do you have Winzip installed on your computer? Or are you using a Mac or something. I can't think of any other reasons it might not be working.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just couldn't get it to download at all (or get any links except the main page to work) It was "operation timed out" before the download would even get going. Like I said though, that was when we all were trying and the server was busy.

    I am on a mac but macs can unzip .ZIP files without any special software. I couldn't get the file to download at all though. It kept saying
    "waiting for host" and eventually "operation timed out" I have my own server that serves files to the 5 computers in our house and it does the exact same thing when everyone tries to get on at once.

    Let me check it now and see if it is working now that not so many people are on...

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Everything is fine now that everyone isn't trying to get on there at once.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Meg for keeping your site up and running.

    I was able to open it. No problems.

    Thank you again

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much! and your DH! Your site is so great and I refer to it frequently. I was able to get on with no problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •